Friday, August 8, 2008

Yum Yum...

We had a little visitor this afternoon in our yard... stayed long enough to let me go back inside and get the camera and even posed for some pics lol.




This is my entry for round one of Gladiators over at Mystical...



We also got challenged to change our avatars...

so meet... Sparkles...




And finally I did this painting for our dining area...



"Yum Yum Pigs Bum" is something thats been said in my family for as long as I can remember so I thought this would be a cute and appropriate addition to the dining area. Hopefully it gives those who see it a giggle too.


So on top of all that... Ive been flat chat all week cleaning and sorting stuff out ready for our inspection tomorrow. I kinda figured I needed to clean up a bit for that so I might as well get in a do a big spring clean. The house is looking and feeling fabbo so its been worth it... almost lol.


Addicted2Scrapping is now all up and running... the shop, the forum and all. So come over and check it out... there is loads going on there with give aways etc for the opening and challenges! So looking forward to being part of the team there... loads of stuff happening and lots of wonderful talented girls to hang with!


I also have another secret... I know... not fair... but its cool and all will be revealed soon I promise. I just cant believe everything thats happening lately.


And thats about it! Im hoping that after my huge week of cleaning etc to get stuck into some serious scrapping on the weekend. So keep checkin back early next week hopefully for a load of pages!


Nighty Night!
MWAH!

3 comments:

girl where do your talents end! I love the painting, the layout is awesome, and sparkles...i dont think i have the words lol :)

you ahve been busy Rachy...I lvoe the pigs bum....it it totally awesome

Awesome layout and love the painting for fthe dining room.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online