Sunday, August 3, 2008

OMG.... So excited I think I might explode....

I think this week has been one of the best weeks ever as far as my scrapping goes.


As I posted last time... I won 2 challenges over at Mystical... which in itself thrilled me to bits coz there are some unreal scrappers over there! Those competition is tough man!

Then Mel asked me to be on the DT at Hybrid... which just excited the crap outta me... Ive set my first challenge over there too so make sure you check it out if your scrap inclined! lol

Then just when I thought it couldnt get any more exciting... Michelle from Addicted2Scrapping emailed me and invited me to be on her Design Team as well!!!!

I swear if anything else happens in the next few days it may take me some time to peel myself off the floor!

So its all happening... and I am excited! I love scrapping and would do it regardless... but to be noticed in these ways is just icing on the cake and makes me happy!

I cant wait to see where this awsome art/craft/hobby is going to take me next!

Did I mention I was excited?

Anyway... Ive done a few pages this weekend... not as many as I would have liked but that happens sometimes...


This is my example for the August challenge at Hybrid:



And these three are for the Cyber Crop at Mystical:





I also started an OTP... but will be a few weeks before I can share it as its a gift for someone I know reads this lol. And well... you wouldnt want me to spoil a surprise would you?
So thats it... for now... will be back sometime through the week no doubt!
Ive changed a few things around on here and still have alot to fix... fingers crossed I can get it done asap!
Have a fabulous week!
MWAH!
PS: Did I mention I was EXCITED? lol

3 comments:

So excited for you honey, thats such fantastic news, your scrapping is gorgeous, you deserve it!! Looking forward to working with you over at A2S :)

soooo happy for you rachy xx

love molly xx

wow thats super great news!!! Congrats and im so happy for you!!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online