Monday, August 11, 2008

Flat Chat!

Well word must have got around that our yard is the coolest place for unusual birds... actually because of all the gardens etc we get ALOT of birds in our yard... magpies, minors etc. But on friday night we had possibly the most coolest bird ever (and the scariest in my opinion lol)...
An OWL!




It was hard to get decent photos because it was night time and also because I was a bit scared (ie: shitting myself) to get too close in case it attacked me or something.

So after the excitement of the owl I managed to have a very productive weekend... got a load of challenges done which thrills me! hehe


This one is for White With 1 August challenge (Yellow & Flowers)
(I love this photo of Abbee... so happy and cheerful I think so totally appropriate for a yellow layout!)


This one is for the Don't Quote Me challenge at Mystical.


This one is for the August challenge at Aussie Scrap Music. (My dad loved this one so much he is keeping it lmao)


This one is for the August DT challenge at Mystical.


This one is the sketch challenge at Mystical.


And this one is for Mystical 26 challenge... we had to cut our photo! (Man I love that photo of Jed... think Ive scrapped it a few times already but its soooooo cool... he looks so little against the ocean and I love how his reflection can be seen on the wet sand etc.)

I also won two challenges from last weekends cyber crop at Mystical... soooooooo exciting!

I am now waiting on my DT kit from Addicted2Scrapping to arrive... hopefully some time today! Michelle is working so hard getting the shop all organised and she is getting new stuff all the time so be sure to check out whats happening there regularly. I am also going to be organising a recipe card swap for over there starting in September... so that is sure to be fun... food & scrapping... does it get any better?

We have the Hybrid Designs Cyber Crop on 22nd August which should be loads of fun! Mel is hoping to have the shop and proper website up and running really soon so keep an eye on our Facebook group to know whats happening.

And finally... I am so excited because today my new mattress is being delivered! Rod and I have suffered with our old one for months now... and on the weekend we bit the bullet and went and got a new one on interest free. We also threw in new sheets, doona, doona cover & pillows... omg I cant wait till its all made tonight with all our new GOOD stuff. (Seriously Ive never spent more than like maybe $40 on a set of sheets and then I felt like that was wrong lol but I am now older and wiser and with my new wisdom Ive realised you get what you pay for lol.) So yep we spoilt ourselves but this is our birthday presents and anniversary presents to each other for this year (these are all coming up soon). So I will probably be back to show off some pics later tonight or tomorrow!

Until then... MWAH!

1 comments:

I love all your layouts hon, they are gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online