Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WOW...

Massive thanks to Kirsty for giving me this award!

The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on theirblog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogsof the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

So now I have to pick some people to award!
hmmmmmmm....

Kayla's blog is unreal... she is so talented and cool!
Jen Hall's blog is so bright and happy and she just rocks big time!
Tam has an awsome blog... and I love her work!
Binxcat's blog rocks... love looking at her awsome scrapping!
I love Aussie Scrap Music coz they have cool challenges!
Black Magic is also great for cool challenges.
And I just love the randomness of Cake Wrecks!


I did this page last night for the colour challenge at Mystical...

I have also done some DT stuff for Addicted2Scrapping but can't share it just yet. (Sorry... I dont make the rules lol!) Don't forget the cyber crop is on over there this weekend! Gonna be massive hehe.
And...... the Hybrid forum is up and running so come check that out HERE. Keep an eye on it coz it wont be long before the shop and gallery etc is all set up! Hybrid is also holding a cyber crop next weekend! (Something tells me Im gonna be scrapping myself stupid next weekend lol.)
And thats about it!
Hope everyone is loving their tuesday!
MWAH!

4 comments:

oh i love all the spotty papers, fantastic layout!!

awww you'll make me blush! LOL ;) Thanks for the love chickie... and right back @ ya! I especially LOVE the "home" LO below... this little birdies are just the perfect finishing touch.

I just had to come back and tell you I am sitting here PMSL over the Cake Wrecks... toooo funny.... esp this one...

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/07/ow.html

Thanks for the share.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8087816559793161607&postID=8184071351561033608

check this out.... be warned before your arse is burnt

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online