Monday, August 18, 2008

Manic Monday...

As I said in my last post... more pages done over the weekend on my scrapping bender lol.



The journalling area in this page is still blank coz I need some info about this house. I was 3 when we lived there so dont really remember anything. lol.


Love ya Mollypops! hehe (11 days... wahoooooooooooooooo)




Had a lovely sunday... Michelle & Jess came to visit for a bit, Ben, Danni and Drew also came to visit, made some mini quiches for this weeks lunches, cleaned up a bit and got organised for this week!
Got some good pics tho...
Rod and Ben being the biggest kids around here on the weekend lol.

How cute is this kid???


Jed teaching Drew how to jump on the trampoline... hehe

Awwwwww love this pic!

So thats it for today... not much happening... planning on getting some swap stuff done today and just chilling out.
Have an unreal week!
MWAH!

3 comments:

Love those layouts!

I awarded you a little something...

http://kirstypiper.blogspot.com/2008/08/umwow.html

OMG those fricking awful bridesmaid dresses lol - good pic of us though lol!!
love mollyxx

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online