Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Totally Awsome, Excellent Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok first of all I have been hanging... sitting here just going insane wanting to share this but had to wait till the time was right... and the time is right... right NOW!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See this site...


Well they totally rock... and the gorgeous Wicked Princess Karen and Wicked Princess Tam have asked me... yep ME... to be on their DT!
I am so excited and cant wait to play with some of their awsome kits!
Thrilled just doesnt even half begin to describe how I feel right now hehe.
So totally check out the september kits they have posted tonight... and keep an eye out for more! Did I mention how excited I was about this... coz seriously I am so so so excited!

And on the scrapping front here...

I did this page for a challenge at Mystical... set by the very glamorous and talented Toni M! Man she rocks and if you could see her MSN avatar... well lets just say I know my answer when Rove asks me who Id turn gay for lmao. I wish she had a blog I could send you all to check out...

Anyway... I did this for her challenge... I know its a bit manic looking or random as my kids would say lol. But I love that sometimes... just throwing stuff around till it looks cool.


I also made these cards today.... frog theme hehe... cute eh?

And another page... for Mystical again...


Today I have also made cupcakes (felt and glitter ones lol) and am planning on doing some more stuff tomorrow.

On a roll this week... and loving it... hehe.

And a massive shout out to my friend Mel... Hybrid Scrapbooking has opened its forum this week and oh what a forum it is! Lots of fun being had over there... people running with scissors all over the joint... going off like a frog in a blender! The shop wont be far away so be sure and come join in the fun of the forum! (And contrary to what you may read there... I do not have any bladder control issues at all... well no more than any other almost 31 yo mother of 2.)

So thats all my exciting news for today... life is good... :-)

MWAH!

1 comments:

Love that first lo and your cards are too cute. :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online