Friday, August 1, 2008

Exciting News!

I can finally share my secret! Its so exciting!


The lovely Mel has invited me to be on the Design Team at her new online scrap store! I am soooooo thrilled to be offered this position and cant wait to get into it! The store "Hybrid Designs Scrapbooking" will be up and running very soon and until then Mel has created an awsome facebook group! You can find us HERE. So come along and join the fun!


I also had a good day over at Mystical... winning 2 challenges! Very excited about that!


Got a few pics to share of some new layouts Ive done...










And thats about all the excitement I can handle for one day lol.
MWAH!

1 comments:

YAY RACHY
that is so awesome
and you so deserve it
and congrats on winning 2 comps YAY

i was excited cause i won the album yesterday..sat there gob smacked for like 10 minutes.
we can be lucky together.

Hugs
KR. x

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online