Sunday, August 17, 2008

Been on a bit of a scrapping bender... lots to show off tonight and a few more still to get pics of tomorrow...

This one is for the Book of Me challenge over at Addicted2Scrapping... The theme was "I am" and I used some lyrics from "I am what I am" by Gloria Gaynor... I love the ones I wrote around the photo... "I am good I am strong I am worthy I belong I am useful I am true I am somebody"... something Ive come to realise as Ive got older.





Addicted2Scrapping is also holding blind scrapping this weekend... being run by the very talented and super clever Dee! So totally check that out! In fact theres tonnes of cool stuff there to be checked out!



This one is for Black Magics second August challenge... (How gorgeous is my nephew??? hehe)


Mystical is running the mid month marathon this weekend... lots of cool challenges so check it out!

This page is for one of the MMM challenges...

And this one is for the sketch challenge...



This one was for a monthly challenge at Mystical..



And finally... this one is my entry for week 2 of the Gladiators challenge at Mystical...



So you know how I posted this pic on tuesday...


And that was all 126 pages I had done so far this year...

Well... Ive added 12 more since thursday. (Didn't scrap any pages on wednesday... did OTP stuff instead).

And now I am off to sleep... (already in bed lol). Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wow woman thats so many pages, well done!!
Love all those pages, the robot one is so cute and i love the I am one, the photo of you is just gorgeous!

WOW! That is awesome!!! Love all the new LOs too!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online