Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's like totally tuesday!

I love tuesdays... I don't have to go anywhere... I just get to stay home and do stuff... everyone else is at work & school so I have the place to myself (until 3pm anyway lol).
So on this glorious tuesday (it is a stunning day here on the coast!) I am planning on scrapping up a storm with my DT Kit from Addicted2Scrapping, finishing off some swap stuff and getting a present finished.

So... now some pics to share...

This layout is for the colour challenge at Mystical:


I sorted out my "albums" this morning... this is all the pages Ive done this year... all 126 of them lol. I am wondering if I can catch up and end up with 365 by the end of the year...


And finally... perhaps my good mood today has something to do with this...

I had the best nights sleep... I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve my new mattress & pillow! The new sheets etc all felt soooooooooooo nice too.

And... if you like a laugh or just to be baffled by what some people think is good... check out the Cake Wrecks blog... I cant remember how I stumbled across it but its pretty funny... especially the baby shower cakes!

So off to scrap for me!
I hope you have a wonderful, awsome tuesday too!
MWAH!

3 comments:

Tuesdays are the same for me, no where to go and all alone till 3pm, I love it!!
Gorgeous layouts as always hon, love them!!

love this page Rachy!!!!
love all the layering and paper tearing!

Well done on doing so many layouts already!!! Feeling inspired looking at your pile there lol

Tuesdays are my babysitting day...so they are my play doh days LOL

The new bed looks divine!

LOVE the LOs! Look at your pile, you go girl!!!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online