Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good and Bad...

Man... cant just have one or the other apparently lol.

First things first...

Photobucket

Yep... Jed FINALLY lost his first tooth on monday! Very exciting hehe.

Photobucket
You can kinda see the gap down the bottom.
Tooth fairy came.
Money spent at canteen the next day lol.

Now the bad... someone backed into our car tonight while rod was waiting for abbee at dancing. Looks like its probably more cosmetic and she was at fault so getting repairs done wont be a problem (I hope)... but its a pain in the bum.

And back to good news...
found out on monday a scrapbooking shop opened not far from us!
Closest one was half hour drive away for a proper scrap shop.
Spotlights only 15 mins drive but Im kinda getting over their messiness and same old same old stuff.
So I am excited beyond belief about this development.
Been in and introduced myself, got a few things etc.
Cant wait to find out what classes they are going to have etc.
Might even be able to offer to teach a few if they think Im good enough.

Back to bad again... my shoulder is like totally effed up.
Gonna have to see a doc I think.
Driving me crazy with the weather being so cold (seems to ache more when its cold).
All I can do is take panadol or nurofen, keep it warm (omg I love my wheat bag lol) and rest it.

And the bestest news of all good news is a secret.
Which sucks I know.
Well sucks for you... whoever you are reading my blog lol.
But all will be revealed in good time... soonish I think.
Oh and just so I dont have everyone carrying on like man child... I am NOT pregnant. (If that were the case the blog would now be called "the amazing adventures of the virgin mary".)

MWAH!

1 comments:

yay about the little man losing his tooth finally.

That sucks that someone backed into the back of your car.
The same thing happened to us a while back in the McDonalds car park but apparently both drivers were equally at fault so dad had to pay the excess to get it fixed and it wasn't just cosmetic the whole back of our 4WD was pushed in :-0

YAY about new scrap shop
get your but in there and offer to teach

can't wait to hear the good news

HUGS

KR. xx

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online