Friday, July 25, 2008

So much to blog about...

Omg... where to begin...
Abbee is home... safe and sound and with a million stories. Im sooooooo glad she had a great time but must confess even gladder shes home! Over the weekend I am going to help her sit down and write about everything... before she forgets it all lol. Might even set her up a blog of her own to write about her trip.
On Tuesday we took the kids to the movies (Rod got some freebie tickets from work... loving that hehe). But we couldnt agree on a movie for all 4 of us. So in the end Rod and Jed went to Get Smart and Abbee and I went to Mamma Mia.
The tip from the boys is dont bother with Get Smart.
The massive tip from me....
Get your butt to a cinema asap and see Mamma Mia!!!!!!!!
It is unreal.
Over my almost 31 years Ive been to the movies ALOT... and never have I been in a cinema where the movie ends and everyone claps... until Mamma Mia.
Seriously one of the best movies Ive ever seen.
Meryl Streep is a deadset legend.

On tuesday night I had a thought... still on the high of seeing Mamma Mia...
Wouldnt it be awsome if life was a musical?
How good would it be to just sing at the drop of a hat?
Dance while doing groceries for instance?
And instead of being looked at like we were crazy people would join in... singing back up and dancing behind us... all in perfect harmony... how unreal would that be?
And of course we would all be able to sing and dance like pro's!
The world would be a much brighter place I reckon.

Yeah... was a bit of a nutso thought... but ya gotta admit... it would be kinda cool.

So the kids went back to school today... which meant yesterday was spent baking some yummo choc chip bikkies for lunch boxes as well as making sure uniforms etc were ready and washing all Abbees holiday gear... (omg I think she spent ALL her spending money on clothes lol).

So yeah... been busy busy busy girl here. Hoping now that Abbee's trip is over and both the kids are back at school things might settle down a bit... for a while anyway lol.

I havent even had time to scrap so far this week!!!!!!
But I was advised to check out the new MME stuff that was released last week at CHA.
OMFG... I am in luuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee!
I think MME might just become my new fave brand.

If you havent seen it...

My Mind's Eye

check out especially... laundry line and just dreamy 2.... devine!

Heres a taste...


Laundry Line: Coastal (Comfort)


Just Dreamy 2: Dazzling (Our Princess)


Just Dreamy 2: Brilliant (All Star)

Not sure when these will be available in Aus... soon I hope!

Anyhoo... I need to get some sleep.

MWAH!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online