Monday, July 28, 2008

Loads of pics...

Lots of pics to show off today... otherwise nothing interesting happening here lol.


These are my scrappy efforts for this weekend...





And this weekend the camera got a massive workout lol.
The kids played silly buggers with it... and they also decided they needed to have a photo shoot... so I helped out by taking pics of Abbee.
Gotta love the vegemite kid there lol.
These ones of Abbee I just love...



I think this one is my fave... I know I am bias but omg this kid is gorgeous!




Abbee doing a penche!!!!!!!

And a leg mount!


Apparently this is called a "baby freeze" and I know it looks like it but she is not leaning on the wall at all.... kinda freaky eh? lol


And Jed... my handsome man... he wont pose as much as Abbee lol.


Ahhhhhhhh remember the feeling of jumping like crazy???? hehe


And thats it... just had to show off these pics...
MWAH!

2 comments:

Beautiful piccies! I still can't get over how flexible Abbee is!!!

WOW! Wish I could do all those cool poses!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online