Monday, July 21, 2008

Suppose to be asleep...

Have to leave early in the morning for the airport to go pick Abbee up!
YAY!
Can't wait to have her home.
Can't wait to hear her stories and see more pictures.
Very exciting.

But I wanted to post all these.
Coz... well you know if I dont then it could be double by the time I get back here to post. lol.
I had fun doing all these.
Well I always have fun scrapping.
But lately its been more fun.













So there you have a load of my scrapping to look at.
Drool or puke its up to you... lmao.
So on top of the scrapping I got done this week I also got a few other things done.
Our garage is clean and tidy.
Bit of a worry when you have a double garage and a garden shed and your car lives in the drive way lol.
Got half the front garden cleaned up and cut back.
Its out of control out there.
Ran out of garden bins... filled ours and a neighbours.
Will finish this next week when the garden bins get emptied again.
Once the front is done I will move onto the back.
And I am planning on going right through the house... cleaning out and cleaning.
Is it spring cleaning even if its winter?
Fingers crossed I stay motivated.
So that is it.
I better get some sleep.
Thank god I can sleep in the car.
Not to mention thank god we have a heater in the car lol.
Ok Night kiddos!
MWAH!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online