Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Things are good... life is pretty good. There are things that still suck but I cant change them and all I can do is get on with life and worry about the stuff I can do something about. So yep... its ALLLLLLLLL good!


Anyway... did this layout for a challenge over at Mystical... we had to use at least four different chipboard shapes. I love how it turned out and guess what... I won the challenge! Woo Hoo! So excited by that coz there were some really awsome entries from the other girls!


And this one was a dare kind of challenge at mystical that was just for me! I got given the challenge of creating a layout with the criteria of a photo larger than a 6x4, use a flourish and make it monochromatic! I was sooooooooooo scared of the monochromatic thing but omg I love how it all came together in the end. How good is that photo? love it!

So thats it for today.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online