Thursday, March 20, 2008

Almost Easter...

So tomorrow is Good Friday and the easter long weekend begins.
I would love to be sitting here saying that I am going to be doing loads of fabulous things or going somewhere amazing.
Like I could be here getting ready to fly to bali for the weekend.
Or I could be packing my bags to go to a scrapbooking retreat.
Or I could be packing the car up to take the kids to a gorgeous resort where we could chill out for four days.
Or we could be going to the Easter show.
Or Rod and I could be going on a romantic weekend away somewhere.

BUT... I cant.
So what will we be doing instead?
Well Rod is working on saturday and on sunday the kids are going to their grandmothers for a few hours... but otherwise we have no plans. We will probably end up cleaning the house, doing some gardening and general slothing about.
Sounds fun eh?

Oh well... thats whats happening here!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online