Monday, March 17, 2008

Journal

Ive seen these sort of things around the place... love the idea so thought I would create my own!
So this is my ME journal.


This is the cover... had fun using random bits of scrap papers and fabric and lots of glitter!



About the only half decent photo of me ever... and lots of doodles and watercolours.



random pics that I colourised in psp.



My kids... love this page... was really happy with how it turned out.



Roddy... more doodling and water colours as well as a tonne of stickers.


My fave city! All the pictures on that page were taken by me! Would be hard to take a bad pic on that harbour though.

Thats all Ive done so far... its a work in progress. Will show off some more pages when I get them done.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online