Saturday, March 22, 2008

Orphan

My parents did not die,
But God took them away,
I know that I am a grown up,
But I wanted them to stay.

I don't know what I did wrong,
To deserve this awful plight,
I know they are not dead,
But something is not right.

My mother doesn't want to know me,
I guess I deserve that pain,
She must really hate me,
Or else she'd talk to me again.

My father's gone away,
He needed more than I could give,
I want to give him reasons,
Lots of reasons he should live.

My brother thinks I'm selfish,
My feelings count for nothing,
Apparently I've no knowledge,
And he knows everything.

So this is my life right now,
And it makes me want to cry,
Because now I am an orphan,
Even though they did not die.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online