Saturday, March 15, 2008

Recent Scrapping...

Well its been a while since I posted any of my scrapping. To be honest not alot of scrapping has been done here of late. Its really only the last week or so that I have got back into it.

So here is my latest efforts...


Love this photo of the kids... little buggers are always blaming each other for stuff... so it was a perfect candid shot.



Just love how this turned out. Bright and funky just like our princess!




This is for a challenge on a blog called White With One. The idea is to scrap a layout using only white and one other colour... well this month its green!


This one is for a challenge at Mystical. I am really pleased with this one too.

So thats all the pages Ive done in the last week and a bit. I am hoping to get a few more done this week!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online