Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just because I can lol

Rod and I babysat our gorgeous nephew on monday... he was such a good boy all day... so happy to hang with his fave aunty & uncle I think lol.


This was Drew saying "Aunty Rachy is da bomb!" hehe

"What ya got there Aunty Rachy?"
Ive also managed to get some scrapping done this week...

The haircut one is for Hybrid.

This month I decided to have a crack at some challenge blogs challenges... just for something different.

This one is for Gutter Girlz... unfortunately I missed the deadline on this one but never mind coz I loved doing this one anyway!

This one is for One Little Word... the word is KEEP... loved these papers from cosmo cricket.

And finally this one is for Scrapping the Music... this weeks song is Nirvana's "Smells like teen spirit." Loving these Sassafras papers... just gorgeous and funky!
In other news... I had a tooth pulled today... hurt like hell and was a bastard to get out... felt like it took forever. Still very sore now... especially since the numbness has worn off. Have to go back in 2 weeks and get another one pulled... no joy there but hopefully it will put an end to the pain these teeth have been giving me.
And thats about it from my exciting world. lol.
Hoping to get some more scrapping done tomorrow and over the weekend... so fingers crossed for a tonne of fun stuff to show off soon!
MWAH!

1 comments:

Gorgeous layouts! Love your take on the OLW challenge!

Lynn
OLW

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online