Tuesday, October 14, 2008

100!!!!!

This is my 100th Blog post!
Pretty cool huh?
So in leiu of any exciting news or crazy ramblings (coz honestly I just dont have anything insanely exciting to write about atm) I am going to catch up on sharing some layouts with you.
There are alot... and its been a while since I posted layouts so forgive me if there are any I have already posted. lol.
ENJOY!















Oh and I ran a doodling class over at Hybrid last weekend... everything is still there and it was a FREE class so if you are interested please pop over and check it out!

And Wicked Princesses are being very generous and until the 15th November they are donating $5 from every kit sold to support Breast Cancer charities! So not only would you get an awsome kit you are also helping support a really worthwhile cause!

I am also working on some cool ideas... at the moment its all a bit pie in the sky... but I am hoping that by early next week it will be a bit more concrete and I can share some really exciting news!

So thats it for blog 100!

Here's to 100 more!

MWAH!

2 comments:

Congrats on 100! Love all the crafty shares:-)

wow - congrats on the ton!!

love you

molly x

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online