Thursday, August 28, 2008

A quickie...

minds out of the gutter people... a quickie post not a quickie anything else lol.

I just wanted to say a massive thanks to all the people who commented on the last post for all their support and lovely comments!

Im over that little adventure and have 2 other amazing DT opportunities that I know are going to be much more fun and productive!

But today...

I have heaps to do... Rod is turning 30 tomorrow... and well poor Rod... something always seems to happen to cause his birthday not to turn out exactly fantastic so this year I am hoping to make it a birthday to remember!

Then on saturday Abbee has an eistedfod... so need to finish off her costume (which means sticking some sequins on lol) and get all her stuff organised.

Sunday planning on not doing alot.

And Monday is my birthday... but as yet no plans for anything. Im pretty sure Rod is working and the kids will be at school & dancing etc. So just a nice quiet day alone.

But today... I am off to try and organise some cool things for Rod for tomorrow!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online