Saturday, June 28, 2008

I got tagged... and I have a new layout!

I’ve been tagged...
I was tagged by Caroline
Here are the rules:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Ok so here goes... 7 random rachy facts...


  1. I dont drink tea or coffee
  2. I cant go to sleep without the TV on
  3. I watch reruns of A Country Practice
  4. I love coldrock (peppermint choc chip with strawberry freddos and clinkers lol)
  5. I danced in a concert when I was 8 months pregnant
  6. Hot chip sandwhiches are the best
  7. I am obsessed with scrapbooking lol
Now who to tag... hmmmmmmm
Sara
Tam
Wendy
Kjirsten
Lisa
Renae
Karen

This is a layout I did for this months scrapjack challenge at Mystical.



And a couple of cards I made too...




So now I am off to let the gorgeous girls I tagged know they have been tagged lol.

2 comments:

ADORE this layout Rach!!! So pretty and girly! And the cards are cute too!!!


ALSO I am sooo excited about recieving your swaps....they are sooooooo cute!

Hugs
Alice

hey you have nice lay out.. so girly and adorable..

interested in trading some links

here's my blog http://darlyngemwords.blogspot.com/
thanks..

keep it up!!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online