Saturday, June 28, 2008

10 reasons my house is a mess...

hmmmmmmm... was chatting to Molly last night and discussing some of our fave reality tv shows... and well I was kinda suprised at how many I watch lol... I knew I was a reality tv junkie but ohhhhhhhhhh.......
So what shows are responsible for the state of my house?
In no particular order...

  • Project Runway (Go Christian!)
  • Top Chef
  • Australias Next Top Model
  • Big Brother
  • Jon & Kate + 8 (This is actually really good... life with 8 kids... twins + septuplets... amazing)
  • Sheer Genius (Idol for hairdressers lol)
  • Kathy Griffin Life on the D List (she cracks me up)
  • Tim Gunn's Guide to Style (Love a good make over show lol)
  • Quintessential (the story of a couple who are having quints)
  • The Real Housewives of Orange County

Then there are a few that are off season atm... Idol, Biggest Loser, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, It takes Two, The Apprentice.

And the ones I dont watch regularly... just catch when theres nothing else on etc... A baby story, bringing home baby, bridezillas, who's wedding is it anyway, tori & dean -inn love, super sweet 16, hey paula... probably a few Ive forgotten even.

So its official... I am a tragic... my only saving grace might just be that 99% of the time while watching these shows I am doing other things... like scrapping etc. lol. And really there are worse things I could be addicted to...

1 comments:

hehe thank goodness for pay TV hey ;)

BTW u've been tagged (check out my blog)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online