Friday, May 16, 2008

Today is Friday...

well for another 20 minutes at least lol.
Not alot happening here... just thought I would post a few new layouts...


Rachy & Molly nailing singstar... as usual... hehe


Mystical Scrapbooks is running a competition to find two new Design Team members... I have entered and have been doing the weekly challenges. I would just adore to be on the DT over there... but so many talented awsome girls producing amazing work for this comp I dont think I stand a chance.
But ya never know if ya dont have a go... so Im having a go lol.

Here are the layouts Ive done for these challenges:





There is one more layout but it is part of a bigger project as well as this so I cant show it here yet. I will soon though.
And that will be it for today... will be back tomorrow!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online