Thursday, May 15, 2008

She is 12...



I can not believe that Abbee is 12 today.
I couldnt begin to put into words how much I love this girl. She truely is a light in our lives. She is smart (god knows where she got that from lol), she is talented, she has the brightest, bubbliest personality. A great sense of humour... she is funny... like really funny. She loves to dance and sing, she loves to draw and paint, she loves hanging out with her friends, she loves watching Adam Sandler movies.
As a mother she is the sort of kid you want your child to be. By no means perfect but she is a good kid. I someone had asked me 12 years ago what I would want her to be like now I reckon I would have listed all the things she is now.
But on a personal level... this girl has given me way more than she will probably ever know. When she was born she saved my life... I have no doubt my life would have gone down a very awful road had she not come along. She fixed me in many ways. I dont expect anyone to understand why I feel that way... but I owe so much to Abbee just because she was sent to me and was/is herself. It was/is perfect... its like someone with greater power knows just what I need and when I need it and Abbee is their tool for making it happen.
I know I spoil her... but I do that without even thinking most of the time... I think I just want to give her back the happiness and joy she has given me.
So today I hope she has the most wonderful day... she is at school and has dancing this afternoon... I hope her friends celebrate with her, I hope she has fun and lots of laughter.
And for the future... I hope she continues to become a young woman with loads of personality, a happy, joyful disposition, a young woman with a strong sense of who she is, someone who stands up for what they believe in, treats others with kindness and respect, brings happiness and light to the lives of those she comes in contact with and that above all that no matter what she always knows how much I love her and that I will be here for her... forever.
Happy Birthday Abbee.
I love you.
xxxxxxxx

1 comments:

Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online