Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lots of layouts...

Not alot to report... life is looking brighter every day... spending time doing things that make me happy and take my mind away from the crappy stuff... seems to be working lol. So alot of scrapping been done lately hehe.
I have entered a competition at Mystical... they are looking for two new design team members... I would love to be on the design team there... just not sure I am good enough or what they are looking for which I guess is why they are having the competition lol. There are alot of very talented girls entered... really I probably dont stand a chance... but a girls gotta dream lol.

So here are some layouts Ive done over the past few weeks... loving the kaiser papers atm... as you might see lol.

Photobucket
A photo of Jed and I, kaiser pp, bella chipboard, paint and a kaiser rub on.

Photobucket
kaiser bling word, bella flowers, fabric from stash, kaiser rub on & flowers.



Photobucket
bella chipboard, paint, hessien fabric, staples.

Photobucket
More kaiser pp, bella sticker, kaiser flowers.

Photobucket
kaiser pp, ribbon & cardstock from stash, buttons and ribbon from stash.

Photobucket
fabric from stash, title is motif cut out of an old t-shirt, unknown rub on.

Photobucket
kaider pp, american craft thickers

Photobucket

Kaiser pp, pearl bling, felt, flowers... hasicallt everything on this page is kaiser lol.


I've got a few other small things to share but they will have to wait. hehe

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online