Monday, May 12, 2008

Lighter, Brighter and a Huge Post....

As you can see... Ive changed things around a bit... a change is as good as a holiday lol... yeah right lol.
BUT... feeling alot brighter and cheefuller lately so figured my blog deserved to look happy and cheerful.
So whats happening?
Not alot really... just all the usual stuff. Running around madly with the kids etc. Cooking, cleaning and all that sort of stuff.
Been scrapping a bit... ok well alot lol.
Ive found my calling... I want to be a professional scrapper... maybe one day...

So here are two recent layouts Ive done...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I am very pleased with these two... especially the home one... Its still sitting on the hall stand so I can look at it often lol.

On to something new... there are tonnes of blogs out there and scrappers seem to have some of the best. So I thought I would post some links to some cool scrappers blogs...

Jen Hall's blog seriously rocks... I love her work and her gorgeous girls make her blog even more wonderful to look at. She lives not too far from me... maybe one day I will be lucky enough to take one of her classes.

Kayla Macaulay is a deadset scrapping hero. At just 17 she is so full of talent it is just rediculous lol. Kayla and I hang out alot on a forum and she just continues to amaze me with her work. So bright and cheery!

Elsie Flannagan is so awsome at this scrapping thing she even has her own range of products! Check out how good her photos are and how funky she is.

And finally I had to share this pic of some cup cakes I made last week...

Photobucket

I will be back tomorrow to finish off the changes and will do another post with some more pics and stuff.

1 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online