Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday is...

SUMMER HEIGHTS HIGH!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Its been in the news coz people are being offended but honestly I find it hilarious... been a while since I was at high school but omg it reminds me of high school. Yes exagerated but there is alot of truth in it. I love wednesdays because of this show.
And the other thing on tv on wednesdays I love is the chaser.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok so these guys can be pretty bad too... but I love it and plenty of other people do to coz it rates its arse off every week and is repeated on fridays. Last weeks rave party at a boost juice bar was brilliant... but I laugh hardest when they bag the current affairs shows and so called serious journalists who host and report on them.

And before all that you have the pretty harmless "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" on channel 10. Bit scary sometimes when you realise that there are adults out there in pretty full on positions of power who are outsmarted by a group of 10 year olds. Then again.... maybe that shouldnt be too suprising?

Anyhow... wednesdays are a good night for watching tele.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online