Friday, October 12, 2007

Playing around...

On the off chance someone popped by here in the last few days they may have noticed I have been playing around with my blog design etc.
The new title at the top was made in psp with elements from
Shabby Princess (a digital scrapbooking site that totally rocks!) and the font is from Fontologie... isnt it funky?
I have also played around with my slides on
slide.com to get them to fit better on my side bar thingy.
Im loving some of these widgets and decorative things. A girl could spend all bloody day funkafying her blog!
So what else is going on......
this weekend is the girls night in/think pink cyber crop at
LSBS so might have a go at some of the challenges happening there.
Gotta finish off a couple of little things for swaps I am in over there too so I can post them asap... (especially since they are already late)
Need to go shopping for some pool toys for the kids now that the pool is all sorted and the weather is getting warm enough for them to actually go swimming lol.
Kids go back to school on monday (YAY)
And then there is numerous other things like washing, cooking, cleaning and so on that will no doubt need doing.

And thats about alllllllllllllllll for now...
gonna post another page Ive done...
this was a challenge in the cc last month at
LSBS where we had to create a layout using the idea of "incognito"... this was my take on the idea...



And also I just wanna say thanks for popping by and reading my blog! I know its not that interesting and Im working on that! lol

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online