Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another mini album!

Challenge the DT is well underway at Hybrid and so far its been loads of fun!
The idea is that members of the forum are setting challenges for the DT and some of them have been really challenging but they have all been great!

So last week Maree set the challenge and we had to make a mini album about our 5 favourite colours... I really loved doing this one because its not really something I would have done on my own but I just adore how it turned out.




If you are wondering what I made the actual album out of... well... you know how sometimes you get crappy freebie cd's for something? Or when you try and burn something and it doesnt work? Well now you know what to do with all those useless dead cd's laying around!
I just used mod podge to stick paper to them, sanded the edges and then used a small drill to put a hole through them so I could put the jump ring on. Really quiet easy.
So if you ever have a go at a CD album make sure you let me know coz I would love to see them!
I have big plans for lots of scrapping today... have a few challenges I need to get done and a couple I need to create and get examples ready for.
Ohhhhhhhh and this is post 99 on my blog! So keep an eye out for post 100! How exciting is that!!!!!
Hope everyone has an awsome day!
MWAH!

2 comments:

What a fantastic idea! This looks GREAT!

wow...great looking album...looks awesome

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online