Thursday, January 8, 2009

I know...

I've been a terrible blogger... christmas, new year was great but crazy! lol. I hope everyone else had an awesome christmas and new year!
We are off to Queensland in 4 days! Abbee is dancing at the nationals so we are very excited!


I have managed to get some scrapping done and want to share some of my latest pages!



This one is for Maria's January Challenge at Hybrid.

This one is for the current challenge on the OLW Blog.

This one is for the current challenge on the Gutter Girlz blog.


This one is for this months challenge on Scrap The Boys.
I am hoping to get some more done before we go away. I will be back later!


14 comments:

WOW!! That's AWESOME!! I love your use of the red letters for some of the words!!

Love your page! I really like the crinkled, distressed look! Thanks for playing!

oh i love the layout it is incredible! I love your distressing! Thanks for playing in the gutter with us!

great layouts! Love what you did for OLW!

Love the distressed and grunge look, awesome!! Thanks for playing in the gutter with us!

Wow Awesome LOs!! Love the crinkled paper and coffee stain rings! Thanks so much for stoping by the Gutter!!

yes you have been slack..lol

um, WOW on the gutter girl layout - i LOVE the distress and grunge! LOVE it! I just stared at it for like 5 minutes :)
Very powerful words - hope it felt good to write that!
Thanks for playing!

Fabulous layouts. I love the Gutter Girlz interpretation.
Just too stinking fabulous.
Thanks for playing in the gutter.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wonderful layouts!! Love how you crinkled the paper for the GG layout and used red for some of the words! Thanks for playing with us!!

all your layouts are awesome... but I really LOVE your take on guttergirlz! Too cool!

You have been tagged so hop over to my blog and have a look.
http://raggedyannsplayground.blogspot.com/

hi, just came across your blog, lovin your layouts hun!! will definately be back for sure.
belynda xx

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online