Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More challenges!

Managed to get a few more challenges done this weekend even with having Drew again but overnight this time lol. Sooo ended up spending most of sunday feeling very sleep deprived... I forgot about the whole not being able to get their own breaky and watch tv thing lol... been a looooong time since I had to get up that early on a sunday morning. The gorgeous smiles I got when I picked him up out of the cot were worth it tho! hehe
Anyway... not much else happening here so on with sharing the scrappy stuff lol...

This page is for Gutter Girlz...


This is for last weeks challenge the dt challenge at Hybrid...



This one is for The Story Matters...


This one is for Scrapping the Music...

So tomorrow is tuesday and tuesday means I dont have to go anywhere lol... I plan on getting alot more done tomorrow!
Hope you have an amazing day!
MWAH!



12 comments:

great layouts, I love your gutter girlz entry

This is AWESOME!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!

Love your work Rachel - amazing!!

Great layouts!!! Thanks for playing with us Gutter Girlz!!!

love this! glad you found us! and post your other LO even if it didn't make it in for judging we would love to see it in our collection.

Great pages here. Thanks for playing along with us over at STM.

Love the Los Rachy!!!
Tuesday is my do nothing day too...I have 0 children at home that day, and it is HEAVEN!

Awsome layouts!! Love them all!
Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

I love all of your lo's! Especially the gutter girlz one! Awesome!!! :)

Wow! Great LOs for all the challenges!

Thanks for playing with us at The Story Matters!!

Cheers!

OK! I LOVE THIS!!!! The colors and the layout is just wonderful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music!!!

gorgeous layout!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online