Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhh thank god...

september is over! Yeah I know I shouldnt be wishing my life away etc but omg september was crazy!
I wont bore anyone with details... Ive been pretty crook... flu, toothache, flu again, then a bug... spent alot of time staying close to my bed and bathroom. Then just as I picked up and started getting better the kids had a huge dance comp over the last two weekends so we were very busy with that.
They did awsome at the comp tho. Abbee danced in several troupe routines and 2 of them got 2nd place in their sections. Jed danced with his boys class and while they didnt place they did get the biggest cheers of the whole comp. Abbee also did a couple of solos and a duo this weekend just gone... the duo with Jess got 3rd in that section which was awsome. And Abbee's jazz/hip hop solo got 3rd as well! That was huge! It was a tough competition with 12 competitors who were all awsome so for Abbee to place was just brilliant.
Also got Abbee's basic skills test results a couple weeks ago and they were brilliant too... she scored above state & school average in every area. So very proud of her!
Jed came home with this story last week...
I thought it was soooooooo cute! That kid constantly amazes me... he is only 6yo and has such an awsome imagination. I love it.

In scrappy stuff... well with september being as sucky as it was I honestly just couldnt scrap and couldnt stand going near the computer to check anything out. So I have tonnes of stuff to catch up on.

I managed to get this done for one of the september challenges at Hybrid...

And I got this done as my example for my October challenge at Hybrid... details can be found here. (While your there check out the other girls challenges too! They are awsome!)
Oh and check out Wicked Princesses too... the new site will be up and running any day now so keep checking their blog! Mel Corbett did an amazing job with the october kit... if her pages dont make ya wanna sell your soul for a WP kit then nothing will! lmao Not that you would have to sell your soul coz the prices are brilliant!
So as I said I still have alot to catch up on... so keep an eye out coz I will be getting to all the usual places and catching up very soon! Dont say you werent warned! lol
And I will be back tomorrow (actually later today) to show you my DT work for Hybrid... had alot of fun with it and it turned out awsome! (If I do say so myself... hehe)
MWAH!

4 comments:

ARGH! I would love to sell my sould for a kit...don't see that payment option though Bwahahah!!!

Sorry you have been sick, hope things start to improve!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sorry...that was me....both comments, made the 2nd one to fix up the first ones spelling mistake ie soul, not sould...and made another spelling mistake! Totally not my day...I'll leave you alone now LOL

sux you were sick honey - wish I could have come and helped - Jed is a superstar..

molly x

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online