Tuesday, September 2, 2008

31

Yep... I am now 31. Scary. More scary because it only feels like yesterday I was partying away my 30th. Makes me wonder where the past year has gone. And when I think about all that has happened in the past year I am baffled really at how much has happened in what has seemed like such a small space of time.
So it was my birthday. It was nice. Quiet. No huge suprises. No special birthday dinner. No cake. A few phone calls from good friends and family. Cards. Some gifts.
Kind of just another day really.
In good news...
Abbee qualified to go to the national dance championships! Im so proud of her. She has worked so hard for this and deserves it. So we will be off to queensland in January. Cant wait for that!

I was also tagged by the amazingly talented Kayla last week!

The Wylde Women Award is for your favorite Wylde Woman blogger.
Here are the rules:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.TammyVitale.com/) (so she can go visit all these wonderful women.
Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
I nominate:
TAM... simply because she rocks and I love the way she scraps!
Dee... because she too rocks and her scrapping always impresses me!
Jen Hall... coz I just lllllllllllllloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her blog, her scrapping and her gorgeous photos!

So thats it for today... need to get some sleep... got kids home tomorrow due to teachers strike. (At least we get to sleep in lol.)
Hope everyone is having a fabulous start to spring!

MWAH!

5 comments:

Happy birthday honey, glad you enjoyed your day :)

Happy 31st!!!! You and your hubby have birthdays close together!How cool!

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a nice day.

Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had a great day.

You dont look a day over 30 Rachy lol

Molly x

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online