Sunday, July 13, 2008

Settle in... this could take a while... lol

Alot has been happening lol.

Abbee arrived safely in L.A. ... we know this thanks to the 3am phone call lol.
I am so in love with the internet right now... Michelle has sent me some pics and today I got to chat with her for a while on MSN. (Couldnt chat to madam abbee as she was passed out fully dressed on her bed lmao... I really have no idea where she got the idea that was acceptable lol).
So they are having an absolute ball. Well as if they wouldnt... they are at freaken' disneyland!
Here are some of the pics...


Abbee and Jess on the A from the California Adventure sign.


Meeting Shrek at Universal Studios... apparently Shrek likes to pick his nose and show you lmao.


Here is Abbee and some of her friends at Disneyland!

So yep... she is really there!

And...
On thursday we dropped Jed off with my aunty and cousin... they too are having a ball... yesterday Jed met Kung Fu Panda at the shops... and got a golf stick... dont knock it... i bet Tiger called them sticks once too. lol.
Today they went to Nelson Bay and took a dolphin watching cruise... they even saw dolphins... very exciting!
Tomorrow they are off to Disney on Ice.
These kids have a much more exciting life than me thats for sure.

Its so quiet here... and tidy... its crazy... I love it but hate it at the same time.

So with all the peace and spare time what have I done... not alot lmao.
Scrapped.
Alot.
Cant show you though coz atm I have no camera... but I am seriously in love with a few of the pages Ive done in the last day or two.
The mojo has been rockin.
Big time.
Hope it hangs around.

What I can show you is two pages I did as my submission for the CT call at the new Black Magic blog.



Unfortunately I wasnt one of the lucky girls chosen to fill the spots on the CT.
But this blog sounds like its going to be lots of fun and I am looking forward to their first challenge!
Totally check it out.
And by mentioning the Black Magic Blog I can now enter the snap challenge at Mystical lol. Fingers crossed coz I would love to get my hands on the rusty pickle yumminess Tam is promising to dish out to the winner! I know to any non scrappers who read this that probably sounds very odd... but trust me its good stuff... really good lol.
And another thing... if you are into the facebook thing... add me as your friend!
You can find me HERE.
And that about wraps it up for now.
Hopefully tomorrow night I can share all the yummy pages I made over the last couple of days. Might be even more of them by then! lol.
Night!





0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online