Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Loads of Scrapping...

So here goes... lots of scrapping to show off today... been on a bit of a roll last few days hehe...

So this was for the Journalling Challenge on Mystical:

Photobucket

Then there was the LAST challenge for Mystical Masters... the challenge to find two new DT members for Mystical Scrapbooks... we got a kit containing 2 patterned papers (1 double sided), 3 flowers and some buttons... we then had to make stuff out of it... anything we wanted... I had a ball and went to town!

I made these three layouts :
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I made this mini album...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then I used the left over bits to make this set of cards...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I could not believe how much I ended up making out of this kit... was so much fun seeing how much more I could do after each project lol.

So thats it for now. Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

LOVE LOVE LOVE evrysingle LO on here:)
GREAT work!!!!!
GOOD LUCK !!!!!

marijana M (from mystical)
xx

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online