Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Potion Commotion



Just posting a layout that I did for a competition at Mystical.
I really love how this one turned out its not often that I look at one of my own creations and feel really satisfied with it... infact I dont recall ever feeling 100% happy with something... but this one comes really close.
In other news... not much happening here. Just taking each day as it comes and trying to stay positive. Life could be alot worse and I just need to keep reminding myself of that.
So thats it... hopefully a few more layouts to show off by the weekend. :-)

1 comments:

You have a gorgeous blog, and I loved your PC layout...it was in my votes ! I'm sorry to hear of your hard time right now - hoping things will improve for you soon. Look after yourself !

Cheers,
Michelle W

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online