Friday, March 7, 2008

Rockin' My Blog

So this is a competition over the Mystical Scrapbooks... pop over and check it all out!

So what would I like to achieve this month?
Well so much has been happening here recently. (Anyone who reads this would notice Ive not updated for a while.) I cant really get into the details etc on here... I will say life has been chaos and nothing will ever be the same I think. The past 6 weeks have been a struggle to adapt to new circumstances, keep like normal for the kids and to basically stay as sane as I could. Fun times... NOT.

Anyway... my goals this month are not spectacular. They are not world changing or even life changing really. Simple and basic.
I want to get my scrapping mojo back... after 6 weeks of virtually nothing I have really struggled with the few layouts Ive done this week. I am going to play, create and generally have fun with stuff until it reappears.
I want to get my house in order... atm its a disgrace. Because of everything thats happened Ive had very little energy or even motivation to get things back to the way they were.
I want to stay up to date with everything I need to be doing as far as the kids school, dancing etc goes.
And finally... I want to get my P's. I should have had them well and truely by now. Again because of everything that was happening here I have not been in the right headspace when I have gone for lessons recently. As a result my lessons have been nothing less than awful... and in turn my confidence has suffered big time. So I need to focus and build my confidence back up and get that bloody licence once and for all!

So there you go... nothing exciting but to me its important and hopefully I will achieve it!

1 comments:

Good Luck with your P's!

I love all your gorgeous Creations.

Take Care,
Shelley.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online