Monday, January 7, 2008

Productive

Got two more pages done today! Both are for the CC over at Mystical Scrapbooks. Only one more page challenge, a card challenge and a photo challenge left for me to do by midnight tomorrow... should be able to do it!





On top of these two pages I have started making a present for one of Abbee's friends for her birthday on tuesday... something very pink and glittery which is wonderful!

And today we got to meet baby Drew... our first nephew! Honestly you forget how tiny babies are... Drew weighed in at 6lb 8oz... Jed was 6lb 9oz and Abbee was 6lb 13oz when they were born and omg I cant believe that my kids were once as tiny as Drew!

Abbee & Drew


Uncle Rod & Aunty Rachy with Drew



A very proud cousin Jed and Drew.




Cousins!

Abbee & Jed are quiet pleased to have a cousin finally! Jed even wrote a letter for Drew... it said "Dear Drew. I hope you have fun. I hope you are a good baby. I love you Drew. From Jed" That kid is way cute sometimes!

So now its time for me to go to bed.... need to get alot of stuff done this week... got reletives visiting week after next, got family coming here on sunday for a get together to meet Drew (having it at our place coz its bigger than Bil & Sils place) and got a few scrappy type things I need to work on too (as always lol).

So Goodnight Bloggers!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online