Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy...

So this is my effort for the first challenge in the We Dare challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks... I was very very very happy with how it turned out.... nice and bright and cheerful!
Photobucket

Looking forward to the next challenge in this series now!

But there are lots more challenges to be done... Ive got a list of about 7 (I think) more challenges for Mystical Scrapbooks, plus they have a cyber crop on this weekend so theres another few challenges! Lots of fun stuff to do... lots of being creative to be done... and basically lots of mess to be made.... AND I LOVE IT!
So thats all for now... might see what else I can create today! If its good I might post it tonight!

1 comments:

Love how bright and happy that layout is!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online