Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pics 'n' stuff...

Well kids dancing is finished for the year... their concerts were amazing! Cant wait till next year now! So proud of my ferals! :-)
Scrapping has been pretty quiet lately... havent done much really. Have made a couple of fancy tins for chrissy pressies but havent taken pics yet. I made some rocky road to go in them and am told it is rather nice so happy about that. lol.
Took a stack of photos this week... decided I needed some new pics of the kids for scrapping etc so we went to the beach and got some great shots. The yesterday Michelle & Jess came over and we decided to do the kids up and take some pics of them. (Amazing what bordom does to mothers eh pmsl.) Then waiting for Abbee and Jess to get their first lot of make up off I convinced Chelle that she needed me to do some glamourous pics of her! I have to say I got some AMAZING pics of Michelle. I was very pleased with myself!
So this week is not very exciting... lots of cleaning and stuff to be done, hopefully some scrapping and who knows what else?
I will post a few of my fave pics from this week for ya!


A page I did for the december cyber crop at LSBS...




The kids at the beach...



I couldnt pick just one photo of Michelle... it was hard even picking just two! They all turned out awsome!







Abbee looking wicked!



Jess being gorgeous!






Abbee again... I love this pic...


1 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online