Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sounds

So the challenge from the journal jar was "What are your favourite sounds?"
This is the page I scrapped for it...


Ive used bazzil cardstock, lil davis paint (licoriche), bella chipboard alpha's, black ink, bottle caps, glitter, dimensional magic, white signo gel pen and various ribbons, lace, fibres and beads from my stash.

As naff as it is... and I know everyone says this about their kids laughter etc being their favourite noise or sound or whatever... and I mean you can see why everyone says it. So honestly number one on my list of favorite sounds is my kids... laughter, voices, singing, even the annoying little sounds they make. There are other sounds I like... but none of them make me feel the way my kids do.

Ok thats the end of the naffness for now! lol.
I hope you like my page! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

ADORABLE layout! Thanks for the props on our site! Look forward to seeing lots more of your stuff!

What a great layout!! I need to get brave and use more paints like you! What a handsome little guy you have.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online