Monday, July 23, 2007

Latest Scrap Effort and something cool...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Made this page over thursday and friday... am really pleased with how it turned out. I think Im getting better at this scrapping thing lol. The ribbon around the photo was hand sewn on and is pleated so that was very time consuming and tricky. Well worth the effort though I think.
Ive got two more things to post pics of but I have to wait coz one is in the mail and the other is still drying lol. Will hopefully be able to post them tomorrow.

But to tide you over I found a cool site where you can simpsonize yourself! So here is my family in cartoon world!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online